Having problems with the rear wheel on the Olympus E-M1 that I bought 12 weeks ago.

I rang Olympus and they told me to post it to them or take it back to where I bought it, due to the cost of postal Insurance I took it back to where I bought it.
Was very lucky to get a great Sales Person named Carley who went out of her way to help me, trying out the camera on three lenses in the store on all different settings.
When shooting Manual it was jumping up to three f/- stops at a time for her too, and when on Auto the WB used to change also, and it would not zoom in for viewing the shot images.

Carley went looking for the Boss as she felt 12-16 weeks ( Turn around for Olympus repairs) was way to long for me to be without this camera even though she knew I had heaps of Canon Gear..
Asking me if I minding waiting even if it was a while that ok I said, that's a great shop to wait in so many Interesting products there, Carley also showed me lenses for that camera.
Finally the Boss came and I seen him give her the nod, and Carley came back and told me I am getting a brand new camera..

That's what I like about shopping at a real store, where they not only have a record of everything you have bought in the Store, but also go out of their way to help you.
It may be a little dearer but that's the way I will always go with my big purchases, of course I buy on line, lens hoods, Memory Cards, Batteries, the little cheaper items.

So a Big Thank You Photo Continental here in Brisbane and especially Carley for all your help yesterday for exchanging my camera in need of repairs for this New Camera.