Hi Folks,

Well recently I have been missing not being able to do much in the way of motorsport/action photos - a while back I sold all my dSLR gear with big lens because I didn't use it all that often, and decided to get another camera that was easier to carry around and better suited for general use.

I also have been getting more interested in film and enjoying using a Wide Angle Slim (basically a wide angle toy camera).

I figured that if I'm not using the SLR and big lens all that often, a film camera makes sense because I only pay for film as I use it - I won't have $$$ worth of digital gear sitting around doing nothing.

Well that idea only works if I can find a suitable film SLR and lens combo for fairly cheap... which is where I'm hoping some people can offer advice. Basic requirements are autofocus, that's about it! I can make do with a lens in the 100-200mm range of max zoom. If there's some obscure camera type out there that will have AF and those size lenses for cheap, then I'm all for it.

Not sure if there are any cameras with (battery?) grips that fit those criteria, but I like the larger size cameras so I can rest it against my shoulder for a stable grip and smoother panning. Maybe that won't matter if it's a small camera with only a 100-200mm lens... my last SLR was a 1D with the 400mm f/5.6L so that's what I'm used to handling (as far as motorsport photography goes).

Cheers for any info!