User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  24
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where do you find "peace"?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have not really any stress in my life ( touch wood!) , and currently find peace browsing the Australian Photography Forum looking at the wonderful photos.
    The name is Brad ......

OMD EM-1, OMD EM-5MkII, m.Zuiko 12-40mm Pro f2.8, m.Zuiko 40-150mm f2.8 Pro , m.Zuiko 60mm f2.8 Macro, m.Zuiko 17mm f1.8 , Lee Filters

Ausphotography Regular
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hoffy View Post
    Interesting to see that many of us find peace when we are alone.
    I just may be the odd one out than. I find peace when I'm with one or two good friends on the golfcourse. Or with the wife at the helm of our sailingboat, going nowhere in particular. At the wheel of my MGB, wife sitting in the seat next to me, going to a picnic at the beach or a forest or something.

I hate an empty house. It's just an empty shell, good enough to sleep and eat. It comes alive only when I'm not alone there.
    Ciao, Joost

All feedback is highly appreciated!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My regular peaceful time is first thing in the morning before everyone else in the house gets up....enjoying that first cup of tea in solitude looking out over the ocean before the rush of the daily grind begins........also I find peace camping in the bush, sitting around a campfire.....no noise other than that of the trees, animals, the fire and the sound of a good red filling my glass
    Canon 5diii; Canon 7D; Canon 3.5 15-85mm IS USM; Canon 4-5.6 70-300mm IS USM; Canon 1.4 50mm , Canon Macro 100mm 2.8 L IS USM, Canon 35mm 1.4 L USM, Canon 24-105mm L IS USM, CPL and UV filters, manfrotto tripod and Lowepro backpack plus dreams for so much more!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I find peace when it is quiet with no noise other than nature. I had to put my dog to sleep on November 11 last year and I chose to spend my last moments with her feeding her treats and quietly watching the sea while listening to bird song in the native shrubs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12