User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  1
Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: I've been neglectful :(

  1. #1
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    06 Aug 2012
    Location
    Semaphore
    Posts
    530
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    I've been neglectful :(

    Hi Guys,
    I haven't been around much recently and got a 'reminder' lol

    I haven't been around for two reasons, firstly, I need to do a lot of work on my house because I'm going to be moving (downsizing) and that has kept me extremely busy.

    Secondly, I'm a long term smoker and about 4 months ago a friend introduced me to an e-cig. So, what with one thing and another, I got involved in the vaping community, technology and politics in my endeavours to give up the stinkies - which has been 80% successful. I'm working on the other 20% - one step at a time!

    So, I do miss this forum, and it's members, and I'm going to be disciplined about spending time here.

    I do want to put it out there, that if there are any smokers here who would like info on this alternative, please feel free to PM me or discuss on this thread, cheers Deb

  2. #2
    Ausphotography irregular Mark L's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Nov 2010
    Location
    magical Mudgee
    Posts
    18,816
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathy View Post
    Secondly, I'm a long term smoker and about 4 months ago a friend introduced me to an e-cig. So, what with one thing and another, I got involved in the vaping community, technology and politics in my endeavours to give up the stinkies - which has been 80% successful.

    Wouldn't it be easier to not think about smoking if you weren't thinking about it so much??
    Anyway, have you found others saying there are better ways to quit than e-cig?
    Can you provide a link that you have found the most useful about e-cig and it's issues? (save me getting confused with that google think!)

    Am also a long term smoker. Didn't want to use PM, as there may be others here that are thinking about quitting.
    (though you can PM me the links of anything you're not sure about, and I'll link them)
    Last edited by Mark L; 18-03-2014 at 9:08pm. Reason: try and fix quote

  3. #3
    Account Closed
    Threadstarter

    Join Date
    06 Aug 2012
    Location
    Semaphore
    Posts
    530
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well there's a forum you can read without joining http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum.php - lots of useful information and people's experiences, forums on everything. It's a good place to start.

    Warning you that the vaping community are just as passionate and partisan about their gear as camera users

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •