User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  20
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Copyright stupidity(legal action) at it's worst!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know his name, address, mobile phone number, photos of him and many other things.... the guy is a complete tool
    Steve

Equipment: A couple of Canons with some lenses and a heap of enthusiasm

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm with you on the "right to (or not to) breed" train of thought. As that saying goes...some mothers do hav'em !!
    So much thought and testing goes into breeding animals, and that we should neuter or de-sex an animal that should not be bred with for what ever the reason......yet our species (not all of us mind you - present company also excluded ), go at it without any thought to the, "what if" a new life is created.
    Creatures, such as the ones mentioned here, should have been put down at birth...our world would be so much better for it. They waste precious oxygen, create greenhouse gases and leave carbon footprints....we just don't need that .
    Our children, my daughter of 13 & step son of 15, know that they cannot have a Facebook account until they are 18, and have left home. They are also banned from Instagram and similar sites. Cyber bullying - of which this is a PRIME example, is one stress we can all live without !!!
    I'm just staggered at how little help the law has been to you Rick
    I hope that this "stool" gets acquainted with his dose of karma in the very near future and leaves you in peace !!!
    It's a sad world that we live in....
    Last edited by kleinpark; 01-05-2014 at 2:17pm. Reason: Correct spelling
    I choose to capture my images with bodies
    I share my love using Canon & Sigma
    ** SUE **

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been following the latest controversy about this on a particular weather site's web page, which I have noticed your comments on, Rick. I read this thread awhile back and seeing the screen grab again on that post lead me to find this thread, which I realised I'd seen on here before. I initially replied but decided to remove my comment for fear of repercussion. I don't have anything of note to add, except that it's rather scary that people can't indulge in their passion and share it with the world without the risk of someone doing these horrible things and saying these awful threats. Was Kirsty the one you stuck up for before? This is just plain scary and is deterring me from ever sticking my neck out with my photography hobby. Bad criticism I can handle, but death threats and horrendous allegations... Nope, couldn't deal with that.
    Better known as Erin.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12