User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  14

Thread: THANK YOU!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

THANK YOU!

Sometimes running AP can be a challenge, especially when dealing with spammers or hot-heads. But when I see members helping each other and making someone's photography day a bit better, then it is all worth it.

Threads like THIS ONE are exactly what AP is about. It is so good to read a thread and see members going out of their way to assist another member. Makes it all worthwhile!

THANK YOU TO EVERY AUSPHOTOGRAPHY MEMBER WHO FREELY GIVES ADVICE AND ASSISTANCE TO OTHER MEMBERS. YOU ARE THE REASON AUSPHOTOGRAPHY EXISTS.
    Last edited by ricktas; 14-02-2014 at 5:59pm.
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree thanks to Arthur it created a starting point for a solution that I was a little nervous about trying but also my son in-law & all who offered help.

Love this community.
    Last edited by ROA44; 14-02-2014 at 6:13pm.
    Nikon, D750, D5000, 35mm f/1.8, 18-55mm & 55-200mm kit lens,
    Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8, Sigma 120-400mm, Sigma 150-600S, SB-910, Metz mecablitz 58 AF-2
    Manfrotto 680B Mono + 234RC tilt, 055XPROB + 804RC2.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep, I couldn't agree more. I have lost count on how many times I have been given some great advise by other members.

Cheers
    danny

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It helps A LOT when recipients of help offers thanks for help and also help others too.
    Thats why I like the "thanks for this useful post" option

Administrator
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by davsv1 View Post
    It helps A LOT when recipients of help offers thanks for help and also help others too.
    Thats why I like the "thanks for this useful post" option
    Agree. If the mods and I notice someone who posts threads and never thanks those who give replies, we send them a PM recommending they do so. But sometimes we miss them, so if you know of someone, please feel free to send us a PM and we will look into it. After all a simple 'thank you' is not hard to type, or click the thanks button is even easier, as you say.

Ausphotography Regular paulheath's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i was a late bloomer into the wonders of photography, and i must say with hand on heart, my experience within this forum has helped me like no other. forum members can be a secretive bunch but i have always had great advice within the members circle. and , i hope i have given some back. i always thank whoever has helped (and i must say it really p%$%$ me off when people dont ) and i like to get involved anyway i can, so keep up the sterling work im sure this community will grow from strength to strength
    long live
    www.paulheathphotography.com.au
    Canon 7D, and a lot of other bits and bobs