Well I think it is MF it could be Multi Functions on my Olympus OM-D E-M1

I took the camera to Sea World last Thursday for its first try out and left it on Auto as I could not seem to grasp enough info in my head to put it on Manual which I only shoot with my Canon gear, took about 100 photos maybe more then I noticed the last three images were oof so I wrapped it up in a thick soft cap and put it in my handbag. Looking at them on the computer those last three looked terrible.. So I deleted all those photos and formatted the card.

Some how I have pushed a button or something I should not have. I rang Olympus and asked where I could buy the 165 page Instruction Manual for it like they can in the USA, lovely young Man said you dont have to buy one I will print one up and send it to you because I told him my age he said he would print it up on A4 pages, that's great I said though it wont fit into my handbag not to worry he said I will print you one up half that size as well and post them to you. Two separate parcels came on Tuesday, Thank You OLYMPUS and I have been reading those pages for a few days and I still cannot find what I have done wrong.. I have reset it a couple of time and that did not do anything either.

Going my the Instruction Manual everything is correct on the camera Monitor except where I put that Yellow Arrow it should not have MF there it should be S-AF I think ?
All my photos are oof now. So I hope some one can tell me how to get that MF off

Looking forward to some help and can you please Dumb it down if you know how to fix what ever I did wrong Thank You ..