Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Photoholic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not Happy Jan

After being in Tom Price for 18 years and at the end finally have some decent Online speed via ADSL2 imagine my dismay to now be suffering the NBN Broadband Satellite Service available here in the SW of WA , holy crap I can run faster , it's not worth the money at all , too slow for I Tunes to be able to successfully download music in one go and forget about loading pics up , I might as well throw some hardcopies into the air and wish them online LOL , disappointed to say the least .... Guess I must have been spoilt in the NW after all , go figure ....
    Does a one legged duck swim in an eliptic circle

Moderately Underexposed
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the abbreviation NBN now stands for Nothing But Nonsense for a helluva lot of Aussies outside of the cities.

Glad I won't ever have to worry about because I reckon they will connect this little hamlet sometime in the next decade and I will be pushing up daisies by then.
    Andrew
    Nikon, Fuji, Nikkor, Sigma, Tamron, Tokina and too many other bits and pieces to list.

Going Cold Blooded
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha, welcome to the South West mate - we still burn wood for heating, gas bottles for cooking and have internet as slow as dial up!
    Canon 7D Mark II

Adam Brice

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I can't imagine Malcom's new National Carrier Pigeon Network will give you a better service.