Well I have bitten the proverbial bullet.

I signed up for a course & yes it has cost a few dollars, whether wisely or not who knows but for me it may help me getting to start using more of my camera. I've never been a great one for study and yes I will probably be the one asking all the dumb questions in the wrong place at the wrong times but hey someone has to.

The course I've chosen does have accreditation with it and has been established for a number of years. So if I did choose to do more later it's not wasted in that aspect and at worst it can only help. I have read other posts concerning paid courses, youtube and the like and pondered the idea for a while and the decision didn't come without apprehension and I will probably continue to wonder, however come what may I'm in so we'll see what happens, but I am going in with the intention of enjoying and trying to absorb something.

So if anyone else is stuck about deciding don't ask me to give you advice because your the one who has to make the decision all I will be able to offer is whether I felt it will be or was worth it from my perspective.