User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  6

Thread: New Forum

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

New Forum

With the increase in mirrorless/EVF cameras into the market, we have decided that Ausphotography needs a place to discuss this relatively new addition to the cameras available. So we have created a Mirrorless and non DSLR forum.

For now this forum stands alone in the main forum menu (just under the gear talk forum). Eventually we will most likely move it to be a sub-category of the Gear talk forum.

We are seeing more cameras entering the market in this format and more members taking up these cameras. So we felt a specific discussion forum for them might be appreciated.

Enjoy!
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography

Ausphotography Regular bcys1961's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A few months ago when deciding to take up photography more seriously I looked at the options available to upgrade from my Sony P&S to something more capable. After reviewing all the options by reading and researching books , mags and websites I decided on The Olympus OMD EM-1 , so I'm happy to see this forum created ! Thanks Rick!
    The name is Brad ......

OMD EM-1, OMD EM-5MkII, m.Zuiko 12-40mm Pro f2.8, m.Zuiko 40-150mm f2.8 Pro , m.Zuiko 60mm f2.8 Macro, m.Zuiko 17mm f1.8 , Lee Filters