Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  2

Thread: 2014 POTW themes ?

Ausphotography irregular Mark L's Avatar
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2014 POTW themes ?

Am sure I've seen a list of this years POTW themes but can't seem to find it. Maybe I'm mistaken.
    Just trying to plan ahead a little (most unlike me!) and I'd rather enter photos that I haven't previously posted in the CC forums.
    "Enjoy what you can do rather than being frustrated at what you can't." bobt
    Canon 80D, 60D, Canon 28-105, Sigma 150-600S.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    No you haven't. we haven't made them public.

But we have said that SOME of the Member Challenge 2014 weekly challenges MIGHT become competition themes a few weeks after they are a challenge theme. See the fourth paragraph in the Member Challenge theme list: http://www.ausphotography.net.au/for...-Weekly-Themes
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Rick is there a list of the Ausphotography Competition themes? I try to get out and about regularly to take photos. I usually have my list of Members' Challenge themes but wondered if there was a Competition Theme list. I do understand that the aim is to have recent photos, not archive shots so maybe just need to keep an eye on the comp page as well!
    Julie

D5200 TLK 300mm Black | AF-S DX 18-55G KIT/TH | AF-S DX Nikkor 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR | Nikon 50mm f/1.8-D| Tamron SP 150 - 600mm f/5-6.3 | Tamron SP 90mm F/2.8 Di MARCO 1:1 | Manfrotto MT190cx PRO4 Tripod and 327rc2 Joystick Head | Manfrotto MK 393-H Monopod | Circular Polarisers | Eclipse Variable ND Fader |

Ausphotography irregular
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Julie, read Rick's post above yours.