User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: Cannot upload photos using Google Chrome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cannot upload photos using Google Chrome

Well I tried several times to upload photos to the Birds section using Google Chrome but it just would not work so I had to revert to IE.
    I could select the pics but not upload them. Even using IE I saw no bar progressing under the relevant pic as it gets uploaded. Have you changed anything there?
    I also noticed that using GC there was no space to put any text either - no text, no photos! No&^%&%$^%# good!
    Any ideas please as I have been using GC for quite a while now?
    Thanks,
    Phil.
    Phil.
    Equipment: Panasonic Lumix FZ2500, Weifeng WF-717A tripod, Manfrotto 560B-1 Monopod.
    Software: Corel PaintShop Pro x9 + Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4
    - Beauty and Design in Nature - do you see it?

flickr

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    delete your cookies and try again, It could be that your GC cookie for AP is corrupt. Did GC get any updates recently? It could be a GC update that is behind it.

You can also change the way the uploader works for you : http://www.ausphotography.net.au/for...do=editoptions
    Under Enhanced Attachment Uploading, you can change that setting to the opposite one (on/off) and see if that resolves your issues.
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If this was the thread you had trouble with : http://www.ausphotography.net.au/for...84#post1204984

The photos has uploaded but in the uploader where the images appear as thumbnails, at the bottom right of each thumbnail is a check-box. These were not ticked and as soon as I ticked them, and saved, the photos appeared. I am not sure if you had unticked them/not ticked them, but that was the cause.

Ausphotography Regular
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rick,

I deleted my cookies (as far as I can tell) and it is still the same. I just tried again and could not upload but was able to add text the very first time as there was a space for it but could not upload the pics. But every time after that (just now) there is no space for text, just the title only. Unbelieveable! I'll have to go back to IE again - what a pain!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil777 View Post
    Rick,

I deleted my cookies (as far as I can tell) and it is still the same. I just tried again and could not upload but was able to add text the very first time as there was a space for it but could not upload the pics. But every time after that (just now) there is no space for text, just the title only. Unbelieveable! I'll have to go back to IE again - what a pain!
    try firefox then

Ausphotography irregular Mark L's Avatar
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ricktas View Post
    try firefox then
    2nd that.
    Just make AP your home page on FF and use chrome for everything else.