Hi all,

I have a question which may turn out not to be a question at all--but I am a newbie, so I will ask anyway. I just purchased a Lowepro Nova 190AW. There appear to be many different ways to configure the bag with all of it's dividers and pockets. The basic gear I have is: Nikon D-5000, 18mm - 55mm standard lens, 55mm - 200mm zoom lens plus normal charger, extra battery, memory cards, etc. I have seen configurations such as body w/ lens off; body with lens on horizontal placement, body with lens on lens up placement and so forth. What I am looking for are thoughts, pictures or perhaps videos of ways to configure this bag to make it most efficient for regular everyday use.

I am sure that the way each photographer configures his/her bag is mostly subjective because we all have different wants/needs/peeves. But, hopefully I can get a few replies that will give me different ideas I will be extremely appreciative.

On the other hand, if this question is a non-starter--please let me know that too.

BTW, I have only been on here for one day, but the response and support have been terrific. Thanks all!!!

BobK