User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  2

Thread: iPhone Photography: Getting the best out of your camera - QUICK WRITE UP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

iPhone Photography: Getting the best out of your camera - QUICK WRITE UP

I havent been on AP lately, have been in Borneo doing some stories on Orang-utan conservation efforts, as well as enjoying Japan and Malaysia a bit.

When I have had some free time during transits, I wrote this little guide on my personal iPhone Photography experience on my travel website, and thought I'd share with everyone here. Please feel free to read the articles on there too

http://wanderingasianguy.com/2013/12...f-your-camera/
    Commercial/Editorial/Wedding work - www.jackietranphoto.com
    Travel Photography - www.wanderingasianguy.com

Broncolor lights up my world.

Member formerly known as : Lplates Glenda's Avatar
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your iPhone photos look good and I have seen some amazing and some downright lousy photos taken with them. Guess it's still the case of who is behind the shutter that counts. One of the funniest sights I've seen is a boatload of tourists on a lake in India holding up iPads to photograph the scene. Found your series on the abandoned resorts in Vietnam interesting - I'm sure some of these were in the start up phase when we were there.
    Glenda

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lplates View Post
    Your iPhone photos look good and I have seen some amazing and some downright lousy photos taken with them. Guess it's still the case of who is behind the shutter that counts. One of the funniest sights I've seen is a boatload of tourists on a lake in India holding up iPads to photograph the scene. Found your series on the abandoned resorts in Vietnam interesting - I'm sure some of these were in the start up phase when we were there.
    Thanks mate. Yes I have been to Da Nang and Hoi An 4 yrs in a row now, every year I see new big glamorous projects being started, but not all make it to the finished stage unfortunately, just very sad to see half finished or abandoned resorts and hotels.

Fishy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for sharing. It just shows what can be done with a little/lot of knowledge. I like the "clarity" app. I guess that's possible with any PP program except they have managed to incorporate it into the one button. cheers Brian
    Cheers Brian.

Canon 7D Kit lenses EFS 18-55 IS EFS 55-250 IS EF28-90 Canon EF 2xll Extender Sigma DG150-500 OS Speedlight 420EX. 580EX