Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: Printing Photos on Canvas

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Printing Photos on Canvas

Hi everyone,

I did a search but couldnt find anything from within a year, and a lot can change in a year, so thought i might need to start a new post.

I'm looking at printing some of my photos on canvas, but im on a bit of a tight budget. Im looking at a 20" by 30" and i'd probably be looking at under $100.

Can anyone recommend any cheap companies for printing canvas, but that still do a good job? I'm no pro, but im not an amateur photographer either so i appreciate quality, i just can't afford it at this stage

Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

BalmainBoy

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Getting cheap and getting good quality at the same time usually doesn't work. I have seen some great canvas prints and some horrid ones. The horrid ones generally are from the cheap end of the market.

probably your best one would be: http://www.canvasprintersonline.com.au
    their quality is good (not as good as the high end ones though) as a friend used them recently and was happy with the results
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography

Photo Bizarro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got a good deal on a 1000x500mm canvas from MiniBox about 2 years ago, I think it was $50 + handling from memory. I was quite happy with the end product aswell.
    My name is John.
    www.jrfraser.com

Ausphotography irregular Mark L's Avatar
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Welcome to AP BalmainBoy.
    Hope you end up getting involved here at AP.
    http://www.bluehorizonprints.com.au/price-list/ are a site sponsor. Dunno, that may be all they have going for them.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try the Canvas Factory.....I've never used them but my friend a professional Photographer for 20 years, used them recently and was happy with the results colourwise etc ....they are always having specials and deals I think they have one on at the moment 40 by 50 cm $29 or something like that
    Canon 5diii; Canon 7D; Canon 3.5 15-85mm IS USM; Canon 4-5.6 70-300mm IS USM; Canon 1.4 50mm , Canon Macro 100mm 2.8 L IS USM, Canon 35mm 1.4 L USM, Canon 24-105mm L IS USM, CPL and UV filters, manfrotto tripod and Lowepro backpack plus dreams for so much more!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nimrodisease View Post
    I got a good deal on a 1000x500mm canvas from MiniBox about 2 years ago, I think it was $50 + handling from memory. I was quite happy with the end product aswell.
    damn that's cheap. I thought i was doing well when i used a 50% offer from zenfolio and it's printers, which i used to get a shot printed at 24" x 36" for $125 cost with Nulab