User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: Welcome : Photography Studies : to the Ausphotography Site Advertisers

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Welcome : Photography Studies : to the Ausphotography Site Advertisers

I would like to welcome Photography Studies to the Ausphotography site advertisers

photography studies

Enrol into our digital photography online courses and study from home at your own pace. We have two online photography courses to select from that are designed for the beginner and for the advanced amateur. These courses will prepare you for a career as a freelance photographer. You will be tutored directly by the Author and award winning photographer David Ewing. David adopts a very hands on approach giving real life examples to make learning fun and relevant. Student support is available at all times with questions answered within 24 hrs. Flexible payment options are available, select a pay as you go or upfront and receive a discount. Enquire about our referral program for further discounts and offers.

"It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography

Ausphotography Site Sponsor/Advertiser Photographystudies's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Rick for the welcome. I plan to post some useful information on the forums for your members. Looking forward to it!

Cheers David