User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: Canon 70D impressions?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Canon 70D impressions?

I am looking at upgrading my 600D in the coming months and am considering the 70D as the best option at the moment. Finances won't allow me to go full-frame as I would also have to replace lenses. My other alternative is to persist with the 600D a bit longer and wait to see what happens in relation to the rumoured 7D release which if true may force 70D prices down or make the 7D an option (finances once again permitting).

I was just wondering now that people have had the opportunity to use the 70D for a couple of months how they are finding it as this seems to be the way to go for me at the moment. Particularly interested in IQ, focussing and higher ISO performance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well i havent got the 70D, but maybe this
    http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/canon-eos-70d
    might help you!
    I am happy about any CC to the pictures I show. These pictures can be P.P. and in the same thread showed again!
    Thank you Klaus!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lots of thoughts, opinions and photos taken with the 70D here.

http://photography-on-the.net/forum/...rchid=41098231
    Mark

Canon 70D w/Grip l Canon 60D w/Grip l EF 100-400 f4.5-5.6L IS USM l EF 70-200 f4L IS USM l EF-S 15-85 f3.5-5.6 IS USM l EF 100 f2.8 USM Macro l EF-S 18-55 f3.5-5.6 IS STM l EF 50 f1.8 II l Canon EF-S 10-22 f3.5-4.5 USM l 430 EX II Flash l Rode Stereo VideoMic l Manfrotto 055XPROB + 498RC2 Tripod l Benro MP-96 M8 Monopod l Lowepro Vertex 200 AW Backpack l Lowepro Pro Runner 300 AW Backpack l PS CS5 Extended l Lightroom 4.3

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your replies and the links were useful. I also checked reviews on B&H to see what people thought once they had used the 70D for a while. I have decided to wait until the new year and see if there is anything more definite about the 7D and if there is any movement on the 70D.

In the meantime my 600D isn't doing too bad a job so will keep plugging away and learning how to get the most out of that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wynny,
    I bought one on the weekend, and for me I really like it. I am upgrading from a 400d, so this definitely has a better feel about it. Doesn't feel like a cheap piece of plastic, and the picture quality so far (which is just random shots around the house at this stage) is by far the best quality I have gotten in my short time in photography. I read a little about them before I made my purchase, and got a hands on feel before I handed over my money.

Thats just my 2 cents, everyone has different opinions though.

Cheers
    Troy
    70D, 6D, 50mm, 85mm and 17-40mm. Lee Filters and Manfrotto Tripod
    Website
    Flickr