Thread: Lens Filter Sale - Moving Sale

Ausphotography Site Sponsor/Advertiser Hypop's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lens Filter Sale - Moving Sale

Hi,

Our warehouse is moving over the next 3 months so we are slowing clearing our some excess stock.

Please follow link:
    http://www.hypop.com.au/accessories/lens-filters.html

We sell UV, C-POL, ND Filters

Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was very keen to get some filters, even went and did some research on the Haida brand and found them to be a reasonable filter for the price. After creating an account and selecting the 3 filters that I wanted, I then proceeded to checkout only to see the cost of shipping was $30, far too much sorry.

These were the filters:
    http://www.hypop.com.au/haida-neutra...ii-filter.html

http://www.hypop.com.au/haida-77mm-s...ii-filter.html

http://www.hypop.com.au/haida-77mm-n...ii-filter.html

Ausphotography Addict
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had the same experience. And as much as wanting to help Rick out. For the same filter, from hypop. And at the same price. on E-bay Delivery was free.
    Geoff
    Honesty is best policy.
    CC is always welcome
    Nikon D3000 ... Nikon D90... Nikon D700 Various lenses, Home studio equipment and all the associated stuff
    Flickr

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by geoffsta View Post
    Had the same experience. And as much as wanting to help Rick out. For the same filter, from hypop. And at the same price. on E-bay Delivery was free.
    I also like to try and help Rick out too where I can .

I did have a quick look on ebay, and the horror story gets even worse, searched for this filter: Haida 77mm Neutral Density 0.9 (8x) Multi-coating PRO II ND Filter and got a couple of hits, you can buy it from the website and pay through the nose for
    shipping and still get it a couple of dollars cheaper than off ebay with free shipping.
    Last edited by Gonk0; 25-10-2013 at 10:38pm.

Ausphotography Regular paulheath's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    iv actually been to there warehouse and as i live 2 minutes away iv never looked into shipping, i don't mind picking them up and posting them if it works out cheaper than getting them to do it,(IM me if interested) sorry Rick if this is stepping on your toes to some degree
    long live
    www.paulheathphotography.com.au
    Canon 7D, and a lot of other bits and bobs

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Not stepping on my toes at all. feedback to business is always good. The postage does seem to be a lot.
    Last edited by ricktas; 26-10-2013 at 6:06am.
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have to agree about the postage. I was a bit surprised when it suddenly jumped to $30 when the website said $25....which I thought was a bit steep for one filter anyway.
    However, I have been after a 10 stop filter for my Sigma 10-20 and even including the $30 postage and with a 5% discount it came to $111.and a few cents. This is still a lot cheaper than the B&W 10 stop that I was going to buy from a Sydney store (not sure if I am allowed to name them so I won't, but I have dealt with them before and they are very good) which was $159 + postage. So I have ordered one through Hypop.
    Canon 550D/7D - Canon 24mm IS USM - Sigma 10-20mm - Canon 15-85 IS USM - Sigma 28-300mm | RS60E3 cable remote | B&W ND110, Hoya CPL, ND2, ND8, Cokin P series H250A GND 'kit' | An embarrassingly cheap SLIK tripod.
    Software: PS CS5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by paulheath View Post
    iv actually been to there warehouse and as i live 2 minutes away iv never looked into shipping, i don't mind picking them up and posting them if it works out cheaper than getting them to do it,(IM me if interested) sorry Rick if this is stepping on your toes to some degree
    Just a quick reply m8, I will send you a PM later on tonight when I get home from work, and get some details off you as I would really like the filters they have, and it would be a good starting point for me.