User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  9

Thread: Winners badges and other stuff

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Winners badges and other stuff

For all the recent competition winners, my apologies for the tardiness of getting your badges into your signatures. I have just now finished updating everyone and all the winners badges are now up-to-date.

Over the past 5 weeks I have been rather hectic, workwise, as I have been managing 2 medical practices, instead of one, so for the past five weeks I have been working around 11-12 hour days, so getting on AP has been the thing that I have not had a lot of time for. However, when I finished work tonight, it is the last of these. Next week, I get to work Mon, Tues, Wed, then from the week after I go back to my normal work hours.

I have two more jobs I want to do, one is catch up all the Ausphotography Hall of Fame threads with all the winners images. The other is I am hoping to build a thread containing a lot of information on how to create a business plan for a photography business. I want to try and give you a blue-print to work off, so that you, the AP members can use it to create your own photography business plan. This one might take a bit of time to get up on the site as I hope to make it quite comprehensive.

And then finally I want to start giving some more CC, as that also has been missing, from me over this hectic work period.

If anyone has noticed anything else that they think needs a refresh/update on the site, please feel free to add to this thread, and I will add it to my 'to do' list.
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Rick,

I don't typically commit to much due to work commitments myself but I can always find an hour or 2 somewhere in the week. Something like updating members signatures with winners tags is something I would be willing to do and I would commit to having it done withint the week (unless I am away from home). I do not want to become a mod but can help out in small ways like this. I have a degree in computer network engineering so you would not have to invest much in training

If there is a way I can take this portion of your workload off you so that you can concentrate on more value add stuff just give me a shout.

Ausphotography irregular Mark L's Avatar
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good on you fess. I was going to suggest WhoDo does this.

Administrator
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the offer. Appreciate it. I am happy to keep doing it, it doesn't take much time and requires access to the mods area etc. So if I did offer it out to someone they would need to have mod level access.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the update Rick
    I certainly appreciate all the time you Mods put into this site as I'm sure all AP members do.
    Its hard enough to keep up sometimes, just as a member !!! ..... with life getting in the way as it does
    So kudos to you guys
    Cheers Cargo

Former Username : Wetpixels Dazz1's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All much appreciated Rick.
    80D, 600D, Sigma 150-600mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM Lens - Contemporary, Sigma 18-250mm 1:3.5-6.3 DC Macro OS HSM lens, EF-S 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 IS STM lens, EF-S 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 IS II lens, EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II lens, Yongnuo YN500EX flash, Velbon Sherpa 5370D tripod, PH-157Q head, Klika W1003 monopod, AF Macro Extension tubes, LED Ringflash Software: DPP4, Gimp, UFRaw, Rawtherapee, DigiKam, Hugin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nah Rick you done good , Especially under the work load I've had other stuff to keep up and do also , Eg : Have'nt been so active But I give you 10 out 10 for the effort put in on AP
    Canon : 30D, and sometimes the 5D mkIII , Sigma 10-20, 50mm 1.8, Canon 24-105 f4 L , On loan Sigma 120-400 DG and Canon 17 - 40 f4 L , Cokin Filters