Those AP members who have met me on some of the Sydney AP meets would know that I enjoy my golf as well as photography.

Recently I went on a Golf tour of Canada and Mexico and had a wonderful time playing some of the most beautiful and challenging courses in the world.

Following are a few shots of some of the holes I enjoyed most, because of their beauty and challenge.

Shot #1 My friend John teeing off on the 16th hole of Olympic View course on Victoria Island near Vancouver Canada. This hole is 365 meters with a sharp dog leg to the right and water all the way down the right side of the first half of the hole. The white dot at the end of the fairway is a player playing his second shot to the green, right of our view.
DSC_0265 v1.jpg

Shot #2 Me teeing off on the 17th hole of Olympic View. This hole is 375 meters long and has a 140 foot waterfall just 10 feet behind the green. I teed off with a 3 iron and layed-up for an easy 9 iron shot to the green. I pared the hole.
DSC_0274 v1.jpg

Shot #3 Hole 10 at Chateau Whistler which is a Par 3, 174 meter hole of beauty and terror.
DSC_1199 v1.jpg

Shot #4 My mate Cliff playing his second shot from a fairway bunker on the 13th hole of Chateau Whistler. This is a 560 meter Par 5 hole that is both beautiful and a real challenge.
DSC_1200v1.jpg

Shot #5 Mark teeing off on hole 16 of Chateau Whistler. The snow skiers will recognise the Whistler Snow Fields in the background. This hole requires a good draw shot or you need to be a good Bunker player.
DSC_1201v1.jpg