Hi all

Well, I thought I would give you all an update on what is happening in my life. As some of you are aware, I separated from my husband about 6 months ago. I moved to Goolwa with my children and have been on a journey, of sorts, trying to work out what is best for all of us.

Ive had more heartache this year than I ever wish to have in my life. It has been hard, esp the last few months. We have decided that we are going to give this marriage another go BUT since he can't move to where I am because of the lack of work here and I will not move back to the house we have been in for the last 10 years (isolation, lots of travel, old) we decided to move to Adelaide at the end of the year! We are renovating the house and getting it ready for the Spring market. Yes, I have to move back to help renovate etc but it is a 'means to an end', and I know I will be out of there soon.

I am so excited for our future. I can finally study, he will be so close to work (most of his work is in Adelaide), and we will have more time for us as a family because we are not mowing and maintaining over 7 acres (14 in total but 1/2 is just paddock we don't do anything with).

Sooo, over the next 3 or so months I am hoping to still get out and have my breathing space and take photos but it certainly won't be as frequent as the last 5 months!

Heres to the last part of 2013....a tough and challenging year but one that has had a lot of growth and will end with a new beginning.