I was looking on FB last night and noticed one of my friends liked a page that sounded interesting (Motocross related) so I have a look at it. To my surprise I find one of my images taken at a recent track day being used as the cover photo for this page. The image was originally supplied to the owner of the track for use on his website with my watermark on it. The image was of two promo girls (one of whom is involved with this motocross related FB page). The image is small (800x600) and thus very pixelated but still clear enough to see the subjects. From what I can tell the image has been saved from the track owners website and re-used as their cover photo where they are claiming credit for the shot and all the kudos that goes along with it. They have cropped my watermark out of the image. I'm not at all concerned about who "likes" my images on FB but I damned well want the credit for MY work. I have contacted the page owners via a FB message asking them to either name me as the photographer or remove the image. They have declined to answer back and have left the image as their cover photo. Does anyone know anything I can do to put the wind up these people?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance