User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  3

Thread: Sbs special on tonight

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sbs special on tonight

Not sure if anybody is interested but SBS is screening the first part of a nature series tonight at 7:30pm called "A Year in the Wild".

The series looks at the United Kingdom's three largest National Parks:
    Snowdonia in Wales, The Cairngorms in Scotland and New Forest NP in England.

As I am visiting Scotland next week I am going to watch it to get some inspiration for some landscapes I hope to capture. I think it will also have a lot of info on the wildlife in these three areas as well.

My son lent me three books of "Landscape Photographer of the Year" which have been published from images taken by people from all walks of life competing in the UK Amateur Competition. A lot of the images in those three books are taken in these three National Parks - there is some truly stunning imagery.
    Last edited by NikonNellie; 24-08-2013 at 8:24pm.
    CAMERA: Nikon D800, Nikon D7000
    LENSES: AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8, Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Macro, Sigma 10 - 20mm F/4 - 5.6, Sigma 150 - 500mm F/5 - 6.3 APO DG OS, Nikkor 18 - 200mm F/3.5 - 5.6 VRII,
    Sigma 70 - 200mm f/2.8 APO EX DG OS, Tamron SP 24 - 70mm f/2.8 Di VC USD, Sigma 85mm F/1.4 EX DG, Nikkor AF-S 16-35mm F/4 ED VR, Nikkor AF-S 200-500 f/5..6E ED VR
    MY WEBSITES: www.nawimages.com, http://nelliewajzerphotography.smugmug.com/, http://NellieWajzerPhotography.blogspot.com

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    They have been on before as I watched them a couple of months ago. You will enjoy then Narelle.
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography

As Keen As Mustard
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok - I must have missed them!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here in Adelaide, we had the first one, Snowdonia last weekend and the second one, New Forest tonight. And you thought SA was behind you lot over there ( Not you Rick)

Photoholic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here in WA we'll probably see the series in 5 or 6 years , AC/DC Back in Black is still topping the charts over here LOL
    Does a one legged duck swim in an eliptic circle

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    ah the days for two tv stations. ABC and one commercial one. I now have a selection of 30 free to air channels, and I have noticed that they often have the same movie/show on every few weeks. I get around 6 episodes of the Big Bang Theory over two channels each weeknight. Also recently the Pirates of the Caribbean series of movies were on one channel. The week the last one was on, another channel started showing them.