User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  1

Thread: HDR Projects Platin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HDR Projects Platin

Does anyone have experience with HDR Projects Platin (running on an iMac)? Specifically I can not find out how to set the output image size. I can select jpg, tif, png, etc but not the size.

What happens (and I can't remember the exact dimensions) but if I start with an image of 4800 x 3200, no matter what format I select the final image saves at about 1200 x 800.

Arch-Σigmoid Ausphotography Regular ameerat42's Avatar
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm! Had a bit of a look on-line. Couldn't find a "jump-out" answer. Have you go the manual/how-to/user guide?
    Look up image size/saving.
    Am.
    CC, Image editing OK.

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Manual is very basic and I've checked their website, youtube, google, all the usual places. Their tutorials aren't the best but the software itself is very good apart from this issue with image size.

Arch-Σigmoid Ausphotography Regular ameerat42's Avatar
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    (Must be blind. I didn't see who you used to be until now.)

Wow! I am n 2 minds: either that's how the program works - and I suggest it does the image reduction before it does the HDR processing - or, it's so well hidden...!!!
    If the 1st, I can say that so do older versions of Hugin pano s/w reduce the image size before stitching.

Sorry I can't give any better info.
    Am.

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK, for anyone else running this program, the problem was not rendering the final image. When working in preview mode you can view adjustments in real time but it is a lower resolution version for a faster workflow. If you save with out viewing the final (full size) image then the image resolution comes out small. You must view / render the final image then save it for the image to come out at full size.