Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: Red Bubble printing

Ausphotography Regular wideangle's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red Bubble printing

Has anyone ever used Red Bubble for printing their photos or selling them publicly? If so what are your experiences with the quality of output?
    please ask before PP my images

"Life is what happens to you while your busy making other plans"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, have sold a couple on there and have used them to print large photos for myself. Turnaround is really good as Vic based. Quality is really good with colour and paper quality / feel. I have no issues with the prints. Got a couple that have been hanging in the house for a few years now and still look great. I have also used them to supply prints in a matt board which conveniently fits in a $10 frame from the Reject shop! Have a few of these hanging around the house - running out of wall space now. I have also used them for calendars and they are top quality.

Ausphotography Regular
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Skool View Post
    Yes, have sold a couple on there and have used them to print large photos for myself. Turnaround is really good as Vic based. Quality is really good with colour and paper quality / feel. I have no issues with the prints. Got a couple that have been hanging in the house for a few years now and still look great. I have also used them to supply prints in a matt board which conveniently fits in a $10 frame from the Reject shop! Have a few of these hanging around the house - running out of wall space now. I have also used them for calendars and they are top quality.
    Thanks for your personal insights, sounds like you are having a great time with all your prints, sounds like you need more wall space now!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have only used them for greeting cards but I have been happy enough with the final product
    Jodie

Gear - Canon EOS 7D, EOS 6D, 24-105 F4, 70-200 F2.8L IS, Canon EF 100mm 2.8 Macro, Sigma 10-20mm, nifty fifty, EF2xII, 580EX, 430EXII, EFx2 III and a long wishlist

Ausphotography Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've had prints, calendars and cards and satisfied with the quality. Calendars in particular are very high quality and robust construction.
    Odille

“Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky”

My Blog | Canon 1DsMkII | 60D | Tokina 20-35mm f/2.8 AF AT-X PRO | EF50mm f/1.8| Sigma 150-500mm F5-6.3 APO DG OS HSM | Fujifilm X-T1 & X-M1 | Fujinon XC 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OIS | Fujinon XC 50-230mm F3.5-5.6 OIS | Fujinon XF 18-55mm F2.8-4R LM OIS | tripods, flashes, filters etc ||