Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  1

Thread: TK actions

Member formerly known as : Lplates Glenda's Avatar
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TK actions

I recently purchased the TK actions and everything had been working well (well maybe not my use of them just yet), until a couple of days ago. Now if I try to load the masks I get a script alert "this command is currently not available". Have tried reinstalling them and still no change. Everything else is working as per normal. Any suggestions as to what to try.
    Glenda

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mailto:tony.kuyper@hotmail.com

I went to the TK Actions website as I had never heard of these particular ones before and found this link to contact the maker so maybe shoot him an email and he might be able to help you trouble shoot. Good Luck with it
    Canon 5diii; Canon 7D; Canon 3.5 15-85mm IS USM; Canon 4-5.6 70-300mm IS USM; Canon 1.4 50mm , Canon Macro 100mm 2.8 L IS USM, Canon 35mm 1.4 L USM, Canon 24-105mm L IS USM, CPL and UV filters, manfrotto tripod and Lowepro backpack plus dreams for so much more!!

Member formerly known as : Lplates
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Ktoopi - had actually emailed him already but he was out in the field so being impatient was hoping someone here could help. All sorted now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    glad it's sorted

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow this set of actions looks like the first set of actions ive seen that would actually be awesomely good
    i just checked the website. did you get the pack with the vidoes $72? or just the action pack itself. im still a bit sceptical though having been burned by actions before

Member formerly known as : Lplates
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got the pack with the videos which I've found extremely helpful - the visual seems to work better for me than just the written explanations of the actions. I like them but still experimenting with them and a lot to learn.