User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Post-processing Tutorials

  1. #1
    Ausphotography Regular
    Join Date
    18 Nov 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    1,988
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Post-processing Tutorials

    I have just been reading Dylan Toh's tutorials on post-processing. However there seems to be no way to see the accompanying images (except for a finished result at the start of the Landscaping Seesion 1).

    Do I have to adjust some setting?
    Sony DSCR1 bridge camera; Sony Alpha SLT A57; Sony Zeiss 16-80mm f3.5-4.5 lens; Sigma 10-20mm UWA lens; converted Nikon 50mm f2.0 lens; Filters: ND4,ND8,ND1000, CP; Photoshop CS6. 82.7% of statistics are made up!




  2. #2
    Shore Crawler Dylan & Marianne's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Mar 2009
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    8,440
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ian, unfortunately, that may be my fault if they were images linked from our old web site . If they were uploaded here then I am nut sure what has happened ?
    Call me Dylan! www.everlookphotography.com | www.everlookphotography.wordpress.com | www.flickr.com/photos/dmtoh
    Canon EOS 5dmk3 : 17-40 F4 L, 70-200F2.8 canon L, 24-70mm canon L, Gitzo Safari +1178 ballhead. |Canon 5dmkII, 16-35mmF2.8 II L, Gitzo 2541 )
    Singh Ray/Hitech/Lee assorted filters, Z pro modified system Cokin holder
    Post : Lightroom 3.6 catalogue -> Export as 16bit TIFF, Edited CS5 -> resized for web.

  3. #3
    Ausphotography Regular
    Threadstarter

    Join Date
    18 Nov 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    1,988
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dtoh View Post
    Ian, unfortunately, that may be my fault if they were images linked from our old web site . If they were uploaded here then I am nut sure what has happened ?
    Hi Dylan,

    All I can see are little icons which don't open. I hope Ricki or Kym may come up with a clue. Your tut's are really good thanks.

    Ian

  4. #4
    Administrator ricktas's Avatar
    Join Date
    24 Jun 2007
    Location
    Hobart
    Posts
    15,366
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    as stated above by Dylan. the links are to dead-ends. Just the same Ian as if you upload a photo to Flickr and post a link to in on AP, then delete the photo of Flickr. Your link on AP will be the same as you see here. Outside our control, as it is up to members if they delete stuff off other sites etc.
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

    Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

    RICK
    My Photography

  5. #5
    Shore Crawler Dylan & Marianne's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Mar 2009
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    8,440
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ian , we are in the process of redoing a heap for ebooks- it just isnt happening very quickly unfortunately!!

  6. #6
    Ausphotography Regular
    Threadstarter

    Join Date
    18 Nov 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    1,988
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ricktas View Post
    as stated above by Dylan. the links are to dead-ends. Just the same Ian as if you upload a photo to Flickr and post a link to in on AP, then delete the photo of Flickr. Your link on AP will be the same as you see here. Outside our control, as it is up to members if they delete stuff off other sites etc.
    Thanks Rick, I understand now.

    Ian

  7. #7
    Ausphotography Regular
    Threadstarter

    Join Date
    18 Nov 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    1,988
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dtoh View Post
    Ian , we are in the process of redoing a heap for ebooks- it just isnt happening very quickly unfortunately!!
    No hurry Dylan, I just enjoy your knowledge!

    Ian

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •