User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: Landscape, architecture and birding buddies wanted.

Site Rules Breach - Permanent Ban
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Landscape, architecture and birding buddies wanted.

Howdy all,

I'm new in the forum here and pretty new to photography, having got my first camera in July of 2012. I started off with the Canon 1100D cause I wasn't quite sure whether I'd really like photography that much. I went to the 60D just after Christmas 2012 and have just sold it this Monday, going on to the 6D, which I have every intention of sticking with for a few years yet.

I live near Colonnades/Noarlunga down South of Adelaide and would love to get the opportunity to go shoot with others on a pretty regular basis.

My passions, photographically, are architecture, landscape, macro and birds/animals.

I don't drive, but am willing to contribute to petrol and shout a coffee or drink, something to eat maybe, etc... to compensate.

See you all around the forums.

John
    Last edited by Plays With Light; 17-07-2013 at 3:20pm.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I moved this to member meets. The state based info forums are for posting about events/exhibitions etc that are on, or asking where to find specific places of interest, not for arranging meets
    Last edited by ricktas; 17-07-2013 at 3:29pm.
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography

Site Rules Breach - Permanent Ban
    Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry Rick.

Ausphotography Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PlaysWithLight View Post
    Sorry Rick.
    No apologies necessary, I'm sure. The point is to get your post the best possible exposure so you can catch up with those shooting buddies! It's always more fun when you can share your enthusiasm with like-minded photographers. Good luck!
    Waz
    Be who you are and say what you mean, because those who matter don't mind don't matter and those who mind don't matter - Dr. Seuss...
    D700 x 2 | Nikkor AF 50 f/1.8D | Nikkor AF 85 f/1.8D | Optex OPM2930 tripod/monopod | Enthusiasm ...