User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: Sub Forum suggestions OR tell me where to go :)

Ausphotography Site Sponsor/Advertiser ShutterandBrew's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

Sub Forum suggestions OR tell me where to go :)

Hi everyone, I am new here and not sure if I have missed the right spot OR perhaps consideration could be made for a couple of new sub forums. I was thinking an "event" section where people can post images from an event they have attended, this is not only a good way to categorise those types of images but also a great way for people to see events they may have never heard of and can put it in their diary for next year, doesn't have to be by state ( unless it gets huge )

My other suggestion is under "places" could we perhaps have a "Travel" sub? essentially for people who wish to post a series of images from a recent trip, still for CC.

I have really been enjoying the forum, lots of great talent.

Thanks for looking....Cam.

- CANON - 5DII - 17-40L - 24-70L - 70-200L - 50MM - 580EXII X 4 - MANFROTTO 055XB / 410 GEARED HEAD - VARIOUS OTHER STUFF!
    - FUJIFILM - X100S

8 Post(s)
    1 Thread(s)
    We have talked about more forums several times previously and decided to stick to what we have. But if members think we need them, and post to this thread that they want them, we will discuss further.

For actual events, we also have the AP state based information forums where people can post about events going in their or other states, but these are to notify of the events, not to post photos to.
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

My Photography