Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  1

Thread: AP promotional gear

Ausphotography Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AP promotional gear

Hi Rick just wondering if the page advertising the T-shirts & gear was still up as I was unable to locate it.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    just click on AP SHOP, it is between the ads at the top and bottom of the site. However if you have ad-blocking you may not be able to see that link?
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography

Ausphotography Regular
    Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a thought , but noticed there wasn't a photo of the Shirt with the logo on it. I know on the Navy Blue it may not show up as well, but could this be something that could be done to give everyone a better idea of what they look like. unless it's available if you click on the item der didn't try that., but will now out of curiosity.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Do you mean the t-shirts? I am not getting anymore of those in, only getting rid of stock on hand, I have stock of t-shirts that is over 6 years old now. They don't sell. The polo t-shirts are more popular, thus I only get those replaced with new stock. There is only very limited t-shirt stock left now

Ausphotography Regular
    Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was actually considering Polo shirt.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    OK. I will see if I can get some photos taken sometime soon. The shop isn't really a priority for me as it really doesn't make the site much.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ricktas View Post
    OK. I will see if I can get some photos taken sometime soon.
    There you go - mods comp - product shots

Ausphotography Regular
    Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes I can appreciate that as I worked with a warehousing and distribution company and heard, saw the problems and costs associated, along with the gear that got dumped. just finished reading a post tonight regarding Gov. taxes related to cost but the public don't see how much promo gear is just thrown in the bin because there was a typing error, proof reading error wrong colour ink for logo, they just decided to can the promo and the list goes on and on and on. Hundreds of thousands of dollars get thrown in to land fill some still current brochures because they are carrying to much in stock so it's dumped to save on storage costs and make the books look better. But at least when it,s worn it does bring attention to the forum especially in high tourist areas on Forum meets. It may reduce hassles from security or the establishment. So thank you for consideration. Will look into purchase soon.