Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  2

Thread: In Panoramic

Going Cold Blooded
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In Panoramic

Martin Canning recently posted some images taken on an old Fuji G617 HERE and I must say you can capture some wonderful scenes on it! So I went surfing and found a whole bunch of info on his and other panoramic camera types - pretty impressive stuff. Like the Seitz 6x17 (bloomin' expensive though!)

Anyways, I thought I'd share this little video that features some of the older, film panoramic shots! :
    Canon 7D Mark II

Adam Brice

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks Adam....some terrific panos here. Was in Scotland 6 weeks ago and loved the scenery.
    Graeme
    "May the good Lord look down and smile upon your face"......Norman Gunston___________________________________________________
    Nikon: D7000, D80, 12-24 f4, 17-55 f2.8, 18-135, 70-300VR, 35f2, SB 400, SB 600, TC-201 2x converter. Tamron: 90 macro 2.8 Kenko ext. tubes. Photoshop CS2.

Going Cold Blooded
    Threadstarter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by old dog View Post
    thanks Adam....some terrific panos here. Was in Scotland 6 weeks ago and loved the scenery.
    Cheers Graeme, and all beautifully taken on film!! Makes me want to go to Scotland!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Adam, they really are some great images on there.
    i didn't have much to do with film photography i guess with digital you can see straight away what sort of results you will have, but with film i would think if you are to develop the film yourself it would be like opening Christmas pressies every time the film came in to focus. Especially if they were images from that video.
    Comments and Criticisms are always appreciated.

Thank You:

John

Going Cold Blooded
    Threadstarter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Congo View Post
    Thanks Adam, they really are some great images on there.
    i didn't have much to do with film photography i guess with digital you can see straight away what sort of results you will have, but with film i would think if you are to develop the film yourself it would be like opening Christmas pressies every time the film came in to focus. Especially if they were images from that video.
    Cheers mate - the digital panoramic cameras start from about 10k right up through to 40K - bit expensive at the moment. The Seitz 6x17 will set you back closer to the 40k mark it's a huge panoramic machine about 40inches long but 160MP!
    http://www.roundshot.ch/xml_1/intern.../d122/f123.cfm