User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  2

Thread: Boring nights....any youtube vids??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Boring nights....any youtube vids??

So, what are some of your favourite youtube vids, that you can share with us, in regards to photography???

There are many nights that Ive been on FB, been on here and am not tired enough to go to bed or feel like reading a book (about photography ofcourse)...... would love to see what others are watching....
    Monika
    Equipment: Canon 60D, Nikon FE, Nikkor 50mm 1.8 lens, Fancier FT-662A tripod, 18-55mm kit lens, 55-250mm kit lens, 30mm 1.4 Sigma lens, LR4, PS Elements
    Check out my Flickr photos ... http://www.flickr.com/photos/missmonny/
    ... and then you can like me on www.facebook.com/PhotoByMB or see my shop on http://www.redbubble.com/people/msmonny

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi MS Monny just posted one in nature /sundries, timelaps by Mike Olbinski of a rotating supercell storm worth a look at his site.

Ausphotography Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I subscribe to this guy's stuff, Monika. He can be a bit hard to follow but when YouTube sends me his latest they always throw in some links from other posters that I may not have found by myself. I keep the emails in my inbox until I've been through all the links that interest me. By then it's usually time for a new link to arrive. Happy days!
    Last edited by WhoDo; 14-06-2013 at 10:36am.
    Waz
    Be who you are and say what you mean, because those who matter don't mind don't matter and those who mind don't matter - Dr. Seuss...
    D700 x 2 | Nikkor AF 50 f/1.8D | Nikkor AF 85 f/1.8D | Optex OPM2930 tripod/monopod | Enthusiasm ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DigitalRev is always good for a laugh.

I don't mind Fro Knows Photo either - he doesn't do so much on instruction these days but there's plenty of new gear reviews and talk about the world of photography that's good.
    I'm Sam.

D810, Sigma 50mm f/1.4, Tamron 15-30mm f/2.8, Nikon 16-35 f/4, Nikon 80-200 f/2.8. Sirui W-2204 Tripod w/ K-20x ballhead. Heliopan and Hoya filters.

My photos: Instagram | 500px | Flickr