Hi all,

I've been given a pretty clear indication that I'll have a birth photography booking for January, so I'm trying to get myself organized early and have all bases covered.

I have a model release form (I'll be utilizing some images in my portfolio), but I was told my a photog. friend that I need a specific birth photography contract drawn up, as well as print releases and media releases. My understanding is that if I'm not intending to print any images myself (they'd be on my website/FB only) then I wouldn't have need for a release? I'm not shooting any video content so the media release would also be null and void, yes? Or am I completely dense and these releases have nothing whatsoever to do with what I'm talking about

My other query is whether I would find a birth photography (as well as maternity and newborn) contract template online somewhere? Or is it really something that I need to pay a lawyer for .. I'm really hoping I can get around that, as I don't want to be blowing a huge chunk of my set-up capital on exorbitant solicitor fees!

Thanks in advance for any advice.