User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  3

Thread: Table decorations

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Table decorations

I attended my niece's wedding yesterday which was an unual "Zombie Theme". Some of you may have seen her sister's pics on the forum who is AP member Maezyra.
    Here are a few of the table decorations - they were great for a laugh.

Eyeball anyone?
    _DSC3704-Edit copy.jpg

It's a bug's life!
    _DSC3672-Edit copy.jpg

I vant to drink some blood.
    _DSC3687-Edit copy.jpg
    Last edited by NikonNellie; 14-04-2013 at 9:29pm.
    CAMERA: Nikon D800, Nikon D7000
    LENSES: AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8, Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Macro, Sigma 10 - 20mm F/4 - 5.6, Sigma 150 - 500mm F/5 - 6.3 APO DG OS, Nikkor 18 - 200mm F/3.5 - 5.6 VRII,
    Sigma 70 - 200mm f/2.8 APO EX DG OS, Tamron SP 24 - 70mm f/2.8 Di VC USD, Sigma 85mm F/1.4 EX DG, Nikkor AF-S 16-35mm F/4 ED VR, Nikkor AF-S 200-500 f/5..6E ED VR
    MY WEBSITES: www.nawimages.com, http://nelliewajzerphotography.smugmug.com/, http://NellieWajzerPhotography.blogspot.com

A. P's Culinary Indiscriminant
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see your niece subscribes to Mongo home beautiful OR has frequented some of Mongo's most favoured restaurants for their fine table setting/cuisine and has chosen to use same in her matrimonial theme. A woman of excellent and discerning taste in Mongo's assessment. The fact she did not invite Mongo also shows great wisdom (albeit, in place of what would have been misguided courtesy).
    Last edited by mongo; 14-04-2013 at 11:01pm.
    Nikon and Pentax user

As Keen As Mustard
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ha Ha Mongo.......she is certainly the black sheep of the family in her tastes and she introduced me to a culinary cuisine that I would not have normally tried. The blood was particularly thick and sweet, the cockroach had just the right amount of crunch and the eyeball was to die for!

A. P's Culinary Indiscriminant
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NikonNellie View Post
    ............... The blood was particularly thick and sweet, the cockroach had just the right amount of crunch and the eyeball was to die for!
    Now you are making Mongo just so jealous and just being cruel to Mongo !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mongo View Post
    I see your niece subscribes to Mongo home beautiful OR has frequented some of Mongo's most favoured restaurants for their fine table setting/cuisine and has chosen to use same in her matrimonial theme.
    Entirely possible, Mongo, entirely possible!!

Quote Originally Posted by NikonNellie View Post
    Ha Ha Mongo.......she is certainly the black sheep of the family in her tastes and she introduced me to a culinary cuisine that I would not have normally tried. The blood was particularly thick and sweet, the cockroach had just the right amount of crunch and the eyeball was to die for!
    I still have a frog sitting on my coffee table!! Your great-niece won't let me part with it!!!
    Better known as Erin.