User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  2

Thread: Welcome : SnapItTravels : to the Ausphotography site advertisers

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Welcome : SnapItTravels : to the Ausphotography site advertisers

I would like to welcome SnapItTravels to the Ausphotography site advertisers.

SnapIT Travels was created because we realised that there was an unfulfilled need for photographers wanting to expand their portfolios. We realised that with the introduction of affordable DSLR (Digital Single Lens Reflex) Cameras, photography has moved towards a more mainstream crowd from being the domain of just the professional photographer. Together with affordable airfares, there’s an opportunity to expand your photography experience to beyond your neighbourhood or geography.

Using our expertise, SnapIT Travels identifies relevant themes in well-known locations to serve your photography needs. Each location chosen is tailored to maximise what the location has to offer (e.g. Our inaugural tour, the Ho Chi Minh City Shoot Out, is geared towards the concept of shooting different models over a variety of locations with Ho Chi Minh City).

Darren
    from SnapItTravels is here to help you as well

"It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography

Administrator
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Some more info:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ausphotography Site Sponsor/Advertiser SnapItTravels's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Rick!

We would like to invite members of this forum to join us for an upcoming photography workshop, “Ho Chi Minh City Shoot Out!” and “Down South by the Mekong Delta” between 11 and 14 June 2013 (4 days 3 nights) in South Vietnam.

To sweeten the pot, we will be offering a one time only special discount of 20% for members of this forum for this workshop in June. The price per person is (Usual: AUD$1250) AUD$1000.

The workshop will be lead by Darren Francis (http://www.darrenf.com) an experience photographer and trainer and will be conducted in English. The price also includes the following:

Ho Chi Minh City portion:

• 4 x distinct photo-shoot concepts in indoor and outdoor locations with at least 4 different models and 2 models per photo-shoot.
    • Cityscape opportunity from a high-rise building during the "blue" hour (subjected to weather)
    • Continuous lights and reflectors to be shared amongst participants
    • Accommodations for 2 Nights at a 3 star hotel (upgrade options available)
    • Full transportation during the trip (this includes airport pick-up for the group)
    • Snacks and water
    • Breakfast, lunch and dinner
    • Guide and translation local support
    • Traditional Vietnamese massage
    • Wet weather plans in the unfortunate event that there is heavy rain

Mekong Delta portion (Duration: 1 Day)

• A model tagging along so that you can include her in your photos, if desired
    • A waterway pre-conceptualized shoot with model
    • Motor-taxi and horse-drawn carriage ride and shoot
    • Lifestyle shoot of Villagers living by the Mekong Delta
    • A fisherman shoot
    • A sunset shoot by the Mekong Delta
    • Guide and translation support
    • Accommodations for 1 Nights at a 3 star hotel (upgrade options available)
    • Full transportation during the trip (Both Bus and Boat Rides)
    • Snacks and water
    • Breakfast, lunch and dinner

Do note that flight tickets are not included.

To sign up or find out more, kindly contact me at enquiry@snapittravels.com

To view images taken by previous participants, kindly visit: http://www.snapittravels.com/hot-shots

More information regarding the workshop and itinerary can be found here: http://www.snapittravels.com/tour-pa...city-shoot-out
    Last edited by SnapItTravels; 18-04-2013 at 2:42pm.

Sir Rattus79 - The Proclaimant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a Great Idea!

If I'm ever allowed to travel OS again (bun in oven) I'm defo looking you guys up!
    Greg Bartle,
    I have a Pentax and I'm not afraid to use it.
    Pentax K5
    Sigma 10-20 | Tamron 17-50 F:2.8 | Sigma 50 F:1.4 | Sigma 70-200 F:2.8 Plus a bunch of Ye Olde lenses

Would you like to see more?
    http://flickr.com/photosbygreg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rattus79 View Post
    What a Great Idea!

If I'm ever allowed to travel OS again (bun in oven) I'm defo looking you guys up!
    Congratulations! Yes, there will be other opportunities as we will be coming out with more workshops/locations in the near future. However, the special discount will only be offered for this upcoming workshop in June.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi All, feel free to drop me an email at enquiry@snapittravels.com if you have any questions.

Fuji Fanatic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You only do Asia?
    Odille

“Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky”

My Blog | Canon 1DsMkII | 60D | Tokina 20-35mm f/2.8 AF AT-X PRO | EF50mm f/1.8| Sigma 150-500mm F5-6.3 APO DG OS HSM | Fujifilm X-T1 & X-M1 | Fujinon XC 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OIS | Fujinon XC 50-230mm F3.5-5.6 OIS | Fujinon XF 18-55mm F2.8-4R LM OIS | tripods, flashes, filters etc ||

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Analog6 View Post
    You only do Asia?
    At the moment, we only offer workshops and tours in Vietnam and Cambodia but will be introducing more countries over time. Unlike tours ran by most individual photographers, we have local operations team to support the tours in each country we operate in. For “Ho Chi Minh City Shoot Out”, we have beautiful local models whom we have hand picked for participants to practice portraiture with. There are also many other elements that add to cost. However, by doing it in Asia, we’re able to do all it for a fraction of what it would cost for the same thing in other regions.

In a nutshell, we’re offering a unique overseas photography experience for an affordable price.
    Last edited by SnapItTravels; 21-04-2013 at 8:07am.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi All, We're looking forward to showing you a good time. Do let me know if you have any questions.
    Unique Photography Workshops and Tours for Photographers: http://www.snapittravels.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sign ups for June 13 are now closed. Our next series of workshops will be from December onwards.

We're looking at dates between 16 to 20th Dec 13 and 6th to 10th Jan 14. We want to hear from you! Kindly drop us an email (enquiry@snapittravels.com) if you are interested and let us know which dates work better for you. Dates should be finalised in a couple of weeks.