User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  14

Thread: Any Suggestions for a Zombie Themed Wedding??

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any Suggestions for a Zombie Themed Wedding??

Dear AP Land,

I am going to a wedding on Saturday. It is potentially going to be the wackiest wedding I have ever been to... It's zombie-themed and at the mercy of the bride - My insane sister. She is not having a professional photographer (which I worry will be a great disappointment to her in later years, but she insists that its not important to her), so I will be taking as many photos as I can, so she will at least have some shots of the day. I have also asked some of my talented family members, including AP Mod NikonNellie, to do the same. All of which will, no doubt, do a far greater job than I could. I am a bridesmaid, so I won't get any of the ceremony, but I will be shooting either side of that - Preparation for the wedding and the reception, plus details, such as the hall, the table decorations, the flowers, etc.

There will be nothing traditional or conventional about this wedding. There will be no white dress, there will be no tiered wedding cake, there may be zombie makeup. I won't go into too much detail, as I don't want to spoil the surprises she has in store for other family members who may read this, but lest to say, IT WILL BE DIFFERENT. Can anyone here impart any advice for shooting beautifully crafted shots, while maintaining the character of the day? I know my skill isn't up to that level yet, but I want to try my hardest to create some nice lasting memories for my beloved sister's special day and any advice on shooting zombies, weddings, or better yet - ZOMBIE Weddings will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!!

Erin.
    Last edited by Maezyra; 11-04-2013 at 12:30am.
    Better known as Erin.