Hey guys and gals!

Last week I sold one of my motorbikes and decided that upgrading my camera body would be a good idea. I have been using a d3000 for about 2-3 years, and feel I have made good, if not great, progress. THere is a few things that irk me about the 3000 though. Pretty bad iso performance, would like a higher fps rate, and a bit easier to change functions etc. I was advised to checl out the 7000, as well as 2nd hand 700s and even the d3. As much as I wanted to upgrade, justifying the cost was hard (in my mind only!)

Then, on Sunday, a kangaroo decided to say hello to me on my motorbike at 100km/h, and whilst I sustained a broken collarbone, my camera faired slightly ,worse!

Now it is definately time for an upograde! I am pretty tempted to use this opportunity to go to full frame, a 2nd hand 700 or maybe a 600. Thats about my budget. I finf it hard to justify spending large amounts of money though!

I like to shoot motorspotr (bikes), people, my fish, the odd landscape, and am very keen to try macro and try as much as I can! I know that isn't very specific but I like to give everything a shot!

Any advice, help, criticism, anything would be very appreciated! Please excuse any bad typing, I am limited to one hand (my bad one!)

Cheers, Ash