User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: cant access the forum properly?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cant access the forum properly?

hey guys, i joined this forum a while ago, but was in the middle of changing houses etc.... time got away from me, and now i cant access 90% of the site?? any idea how to remedy this?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    We reward active site participation with full site access. Those who don't, lose it. Go to library on the main menu. Then into the how do I section and read the article on inactive status.
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In that article it mentions one can reactive by posting in any of these: "Introductions", "Camera Lens Gear Talk", "F Stop"
    Although I can't see "Introductions" nor "F Stop" and can't access "Camera Lens Gear Talk"

At the top of the page is says post anywhere which is available,
    but my earlier post in this thread got removed and this one will probably also get deleted

Arch-Σigmoid Ausphotography Regular ameerat42's Avatar
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No. I can see you, Zennon. Besides this post, you had another 5 posts in Jan 2013.
    Am.
    CC, Image editing OK.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ZENNON View Post
    In that article it mentions one can reactive by posting in any of these: "Introductions", "Camera Lens Gear Talk", "F Stop"
    Although I can't see "Introductions" nor "F Stop" and can't access "Camera Lens Gear Talk"

At the top of the page is says post anywhere which is available,
    but my earlier post in this thread got removed and this one will probably also get deleted
    I removed your previous post cause it added nothing to the discussion at all. If you want to keep access to this site, join in..with something worthwhile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ricktas View Post
    I removed your previous post cause it added nothing to the discussion at all. If you want to keep access to this site, join in..with something worthwhile.
    Wow harsh - for the record I posted 1) a link to the library, and 2) a link to the article

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ZENNON View Post
    Wow harsh - for the record I posted 1) a link to the library, and 2) a link to the article
    And you have 8 posts in nearly 2 years. Not really the most active contributor, and your post was just to get your account active again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I too have been busy and am now restricted i have followed these instructions and i have no accsess to the "How Do I" so what do i do next
    Quote Originally Posted by ricktas View Post
    We reward active site participation with full site access. Those who don't, lose it. Go to library on the main menu. Then into the how do I section and read the article on inactive status.
    My adventures with and

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by r30rush View Post
    I too have been busy and am now restricted i have followed these instructions and i have no accsess to the "How Do I" so what do i do next
    Yes you do : http://www.ausphotography.net.au/for...dexes:How_Do_I

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well bugger me it would appear that after posting the above i can now access the "How Do I " section that's what you call Sods Law
    Quote Originally Posted by r30rush View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

Thanks Rick as you will see from the above post all is ok sorry to hijack this thread but it was the only one with relevance i could post to
    For what its worth as a none too active member i do value the site and all you guys do and agree 90 days is fair i just have heavy work commitments hence my lack of activity at times

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Rick,
    Apologies for another thread hijack but I'm another one who is having access issues. I can't see the Introductions/f stop/gear threads.