User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  37
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy 69th Birthday Mary Anne! (2nd of April)

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank You Deb.. It is and a very welcome present..

Allie.. It has gone very quick for me too and Thank You.

Sally.. Thank You it has certainly been one Birthday I will never forget..

Michaela.. Tony has decided that Thursday will be my Special Day so I will look forward to doing something nice and Thanks for the Greetings.

I shoot with Olympus Cameras.. Sometimes Canon and My iPhone SE 2020

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happy birthday Mary Anne, I hope you had a very special day. Sorry for the late posting, I have only just logged on for the day!

I am glad you had one wish granted in getting your phone line repaired, surely you must have 2 wishes left? Enjoy your special day.
    Andrew

Mostly Canon gear

Moderately Super
    Marlo, a small coastal town in the far east of
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hope you had a great day, Mary Anne and that you are enjoying your birthday evening with your wonderful Tony.
    Nikon F65, D50, D200, D700

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boofhead View Post
    Happy birthday Mary Anne, I hope you had a very special day. Sorry for the late posting, I have only just logged on for the day!

I am glad you had one wish granted in getting your phone line repaired, surely you must have 2 wishes left? Enjoy your special day.
    Hi there Andrew how have you been.. Its been nice though different. Yes its good having the phone on again.
    I don't need any more wishes I have everything I want. Thank You for the Birthday Greetings

Quote Originally Posted by Debra Faulkner View Post
    Hope you had a great day, Mary Anne and that you are enjoying your birthday evening with your wonderful Tony.
    Hello Debra and Thank You .. Its not been too bad at all, and yes I am enjoying my evening here with Tony.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doing ok Mary Anne, work just seems to being getting very hectic again. Even though it can be very tiring I hope it continues to do so. Just going through what seems to be an annual change in personnel. As one goes we find another to join our company but there is always quite a bit of training to do to get them up to speed with our systems.

Enough of me, how are you and Tony? At least the weather seems to have settled a bit. I am looking forward to having the cooler months for a while. It's not like we get a real winter up here but the cooler nights certainly help getting to sleep!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats great Andrew, work does sound busy and that's the best way to be.
    We are well at present though I am not looking forward to the cold nights or mornings as we both feel it.
    Tony is going to drive us up to Cairns in July to get away from the cold for a while

Ausphotography Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happy Birthday Mary Anne and welcome to the 69 club, hope you had a great day.
    Cheers
    Keith.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Keith it wasn't too bad for a Young At Heart Bender

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That sounds like a great plan Mary Anne. Will you spend long in Cairns? Lots of different photo opportunities there!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes there is Andrew we will rent a Holiday Unit for a week or 10 days it all depends how many places we want to see, though I want to spend a couple of days in the Daintree looking for Birds, been on the sky rail before so may take the train to Kuranda this time, and there is the Botanical gardens. Will spend a few days in Townsville where I was born, want to go to the Billabong Sanctuary while there I love that place especially when they let you hand hold the Pythons * I hope that's still permitted* we used to have an Annual Pass when we lived in Townsville.

There are so many things and places to see all the way up and back so we may stay two days or nights in different towns, always wanted to see Paronella Park night or day a different experience so that depends on the budget

And there are the big Crocodiles, I am looking forward to it already

A. P's Culinary Indiscriminant
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A very big happy birthday form Mongo. Unfortunately for you, Mongo has only just noticed this post so he missed crashing your party yesterday. Mongo is sure you will not be so unlucky next year
    Nikon and Pentax user

Site Rules Breach - Permanent Ban
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happy belated birthday greeting Mary Anne!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A belated

from me as well Mary Anne.

Your trip to Cairns sounds interesting. We had a fortnight up there in November (which was way too humid) but the Daintree was fantastic. As well as the birds I'm sure you'd find lots of insects to annoy photograph .

Going Cold Blooded
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happy Birthday Mary Anne - Mistress of Macro!!!

Have a seriously wonderful day ma'am! Best wishes!
    Canon 7D Mark II

Adam Brice

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mongo View Post
    A very big happy birthday form Mongo. Unfortunately for you, Mongo has only just noticed this post so he missed crashing your party yesterday. Mongo is sure you will not be so unlucky next year
    Thank You Mongo.. Its a shame you missed crashing my Party Yesterday, next year we will see

Quote Originally Posted by JimD View Post
    Happy belated birthday greeting Mary Anne!
    Hello Jim Thanks for that..

Quote Originally Posted by Boo53 View Post
    A belated

from me as well Mary Anne.

Your trip to Cairns sounds interesting. We had a fortnight up there in November (which was way too humid) but the Daintree was fantastic. As well as the birds I'm sure you'd find lots of insects to annoy photograph .
    Hi John I see you are back from Tassie Thanks for popping in. *Love That Cake*

I am really looking forward to it this trip it will be great just us two and back to my roots kind of thing.
    Looking forward to seeing some Insects just hope there are some around at that time of the year.
    Talking to Tony about it this morning we may even go earlier before the Tourist Season starts up there.

Quote Originally Posted by outstar79 View Post
    Happy Birthday Mary Anne - Mistress of Macro!!!

Have a seriously wonderful day ma'am! Best wishes!
    Hi Adam and Thank You I am thinking of giving up Macro.. My birthday present just got delivered have a look Here
    Looks complicated to me so I will take it slowly that's about my speed these days
    I will be practicing landscapes in he back yard I think or go down the local Lagoon looking forward to all the help you are going to give me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like a great holiday Mary Anne, I am very jealous

I am hoping to get a couple of weeks off in the next couple of months. Probably a trip down to Sydney and catch a couple of rugby league games! Fingers crossed it is all not just a dream

Ausphotography Regular
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry I missed your Bithday, but I hope this one was something really special and you had a most wonderful day

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boofhead View Post
    Sounds like a great holiday Mary Anne, I am very jealous

I am hoping to get a couple of weeks off in the next couple of months. Probably a trip down to Sydney and catch a couple of rugby league games! Fingers crossed it is all not just a dream

Indeed it does Andrew. I can hardly wait.. I really enjoy traveling around Australia
    I hope your Dream comes true too, its nice to have a few weeks off..

Quote Originally Posted by stevespics View Post
    Sorry I missed your Bithday, but I hope this one was something really special and you had a most wonderful day
    Thank You Steve for the Birthday Wishes, and yes it was a lovely day..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I too am sorry I missed your special day yesterday.

It's funny how often you come to mind when I see different creepy crawlies in the garden... I spotted an interesting spider that's spun a web between the Suzuki and the horse float... really long legs and different colours.... frightened the life out of me when I was mowing but I did take time to peer at it from a safe distance and think about how you would no doubt take a stunning image! I'd need a VERY long lens for the shot!

Your holiday sounds as if it is something wonderful to look forward to .... ENJOY!

Very happy belated birthday!

Kind regards
    Rhonda
    The Impressionists hoped to........" Capture the transient effect of light and colour"........ I wish I could!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not to worry La I mean Rhonda that is a lovely name I chose that for my second Daughter its even spelt the same way.

Do I that's lovely Thank You for that, I must be known as the Insect lady as its amazing even my neighbour says to me I was thinking of you when I seen this Insect on my plant And my Tony has learnt all Spiders get a ride out to the garden on a fluffy duster its works a treat no broken legs now. I can understand you being frightened of Spiders, we all have a fear of something.

I have to start planning that holiday soon and working out where to go so I can book the accommodation. Tony collected $54 from my Birthday scratchies today and he won fifth division in Lotto that will pay for us to get in somewhere seeing we did not win enough for a trip to Canada.. I don't want much do I Thanks again..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast