Has anyone noticed the quite large difference in colour balance between Internet Explorer and Firefox/Chrome etc? Or is it just my monitor?

A month or so back, I upgraded to a Dell U2713H monitor and it will not calibrate with my old Spyder Pro 3 monitor calibrator, so I purchased the i1 Display Pro by x-rite and have calibrated it using that. However, after calibrating it, the result was a bit different to what I was used to on my old Dell U2209WA when I calibrated it with the Spyder Pro 3. Anyway, this prompted me to do a bit of looking around on different web browsers and found that Internet Explorer was quite warmer than Firefox and Chrome, both the latter looking basically identical. Certainly makes it difficult to display accurate colour balance when some web browsers have different colour balance!

I do not ususally use Internet Explorere and use Firefox mostly, but it had never struck me before how much difference there is between them.

If you go to a recent shot of a cheeteah I did and load it on both IE and Firefox or Chrome, you may see the difference:

http://www.pbase.com/lance_b/image/1...6/original.jpg