So I am the proud father of a newborn baby girl.

I have wanted to dip my toes into the big pool of newborn photographers and here is my opportunity to hone my skills etc etc.
So I have taken only one session with my little princess and I think I got some good shots.
I am shooting with three different cameras to nail a specific look and looking to see which will give me that with lens combo etc.

However......

I have had allegations raised that I am abusing my child through sexualisation for the sake of "ART" from a member of my family.

These are the pictures I posted.

Snuggle pot by Mecha-Wombat, on Flickr

Zara as Snugglepot by Mecha-Wombat, on Flickr

So what part am I missing??

Their grievance is that the baby is naked, and she has been forced to pose in this manner.

I am really torn as I am really thinking of taking newborn photos as a second business and have a studio set up but I now feel like I am doing something dirty.
I am a man, these are newborn photos, not boudoir photos and quite frankly and honestly these thought have never even crossed my mind. This is MY BABY GIRL! and now I am second guessing myself.
So if I have missed a point please can someone point it out in the great way AP does cause I am at a loss.