Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: Wooden Boat Festival

Back to Basics
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wooden Boat Festival

It's probably a bit late for those not already here, or planning to be here, but the bi-annual Wooden Boat Festival is on this coming weekend in Hobart (8th - 11th February). It's always a good opportunity for practising photography!

More info available on the website - http://www.australianwoodenboatfestival.com.au/
    Cheryl B.

My Stuff... Canon 6D ~ Canon Speedlite 580EXII x 2 ~ Canon 100mm f2.8 Macro ~ Canon 50mm f1.8 ~ Canon 17-85mm f4-5.6 ~ Canon 16-35mm ~ Canon 70-200mm f2.8 ~ Photoshop CC ~ Lightroom Classic CC

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I am hoping to get along at least once. Last weekend I got to visit a Pirate Ship that was on it's way to the festival. I reckon it will be a huge hit.

Not the best photos, but here is a hint.

It's a replica Portuguese Caravel
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Should be a great event, so much happening!
    Hobart Photographic Society (plus myself as an organiser, not being a member), is doing the photography for the event. We've got about 15 volunteers who will be out and about the whole 4 days covering all manner of subjects, activities, events etc.
    Anyone coming, say hi if you see one of us there We're also manning a desk in the Media Room to import and catalogue all the images taken.
    And of course, if you'd like to help, feel free
    But enjoy the event as well!