User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  35

Thread: oh boy is this going to have opinions or what!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh boy is this going to have opinions or what!

So....

First of all.. i'm a nikon kid. Second of all, canon seems good as well..
    now i think you know where this is headed.

As much as i love nikon and their interface.. I also really do like the video side of things.. which i know, canon is a great successor in. I also do like the prices.. I am using a Nikon D5100 currently and the quality of it isn't cutting it for me anymore. (been about a year and a half and really wanting to upgrade)

All my friends have canon's (650D) and the more i see them and use them a bit.. i regret that i actually am beginning to like them, even after the amount of bragging i've done about how nikon is not saying they are not!!

I've been looking at the Canon 7D and it seems great. The only thing stopping me is, I have a Tamron 90 macro that is obviously for a nikon mount.. though i'll still be keeping the d5100 so it could still be used and perhaps all my friends will say.. i told you so! not that that matters at all

I don't know.. I need opinions, Is it worth the change? Should I even be thinking about this? Are there any other choices that i have in Nikon?
    and all you nikon fans out there must be thinking.. what! are you crazy! well at least I am!!

So the main thing i want to get out of my next camera is, great video quality, Low ISO noise, decent amount of features inc. mic/headphone (not totally necessary) and great sharp, image quality which will obviously depend on the lens i know. budget is <$2000 preferably..

Please help

Andrew.

Let the brand war begin! - joking
    Last edited by andrewvid; 30-01-2013 at 12:25am.
    Life is short, Keep snapping!
    CC always welcome
    Nikon D5100 | Nikon D7100 | Bits and pieces. | Some glass here and there.