Last night, I'm sitting in the lounge using the laptop, and my two daughters are talking in the hallway outside the bathroom.
Suddenly there's a large THUMP followed by a shocked gasp, and then before I can go see who is still alive, there's some embarrassed giggling.
"Ok, What have you done?"
I go down to have a look and find that my 19 year old daughter ... yep NINETEEN, you'd think they'd know better at that age ... has had a sudden re-emergence of childhood and attempted to climb the walls by bracing herself between the two walls in the hallway. Strangely enough, gyprock just wasn't built to hold a 19 year old jammed between the two panels.
She has put her entire size 8 foot through the wall.

Funnily enough I couldn't help but find it hilariously funny instead of get annoyed. Even though my plans for today have now become patching and plastering a wall. On the plus side, there's a hole in the toilet wall where my father in law moved the door, but not the doorstop, and the handle punched a hole, and that has been waiting years to be fixed, so I decided to do that one at the same time.
Just waiting now for the first coat of plaster to dry, and then I'll hit it with skim coat. Gotta thank the person that invented these new self adhesive metal backed gauze sheets that you simply stick over large holes and plaster over. SOOO much easier than the old way of having to fill the hole in first. Took no time at all to fix.

Last night my daughter was as amused as I am, but today she seems more embarrassed, and was really annoyed at her sister for putting it up on facebook, so it's probably just as well she doesn't know I'm putting it up here