Recently I have been going through the process of purchasing a set up to back up all my photos. I needed two hard drives. It being able to link straight into my home wifi network was an advantage. The members of AP were a great help giving me some wonderful ideas and recommendations.

So gathering all I knew I hit the internet and did LOTS of research. Now let me say... I do a lot of internet shopping from furniture to stationary I have bought it online, in the last couple of days I have bought from melbourne, canberra, sydney and china and Hong Kong. I have always said that if a store (brick) could offer me service I would be happy to pay more.

Well the other day I put my money where my mouth is. I was going past dick smith in a shopping centre in Wollongong, I thought I would see if they could help out. The man who helped/served me was exceptionally informative and helpful. So... I bought two hard drives and left with a smile even though I knew that i could have got them cheaper online.

Thanks for listening/reading I just felt like sharing.

Cheers
Danny