I have become inactive again, and want to get back to posting, but I have a problem! First of all, I don't deliberately get inactive! I just happen to be a person, who has many different interests - one of them being genealogy, which I spend a great deal of time on! Also, because I am a member of Ancestry.com.au, I have all of my husband's Dutch ancestors, and my English ones online at Ancestry.co.uk, as well. This means that I get a lot of email responses! Sometimes, I am reasonably up to date in dealing with them, but sometimes due to extra work required by me in my gardening interests, etc., means that I become overloaded with unanswered messages - up to 14 pages recently!

Then, my second problem occurs, because when I finally realize that I have become inactive again, and I need to start posting in the forums again, I strike another difficulty. I have just now spent ages - looking for a suitable forum in which to post - but cannot find any that will suit my need for just a quick posting - so that I can become active again. I can then follow up in a day or too hopefully (after I've caught up on all my other pending emails at this moment), and then I can find the time to put a better, and more interesting post in - including posting some more of my gardening photos, which I really DO want to do..!!

Please can anyone suggest any forums that I can use for this purpose, apart from introductions? Also, in the list of forums, why does it have 'Never' on the right-hand side for so many of the named forums? There seem to be so few (hardly any!) that I can use in these instances! I really do want to continue being an active member, and will try to make an even harder attempt to avoid becoming inactive - I do apologize for this happening in the past.

Kind Regards!
BeverleaRose