Hi Guys

Well. I've been looking to upgrade to FF for a looooooooong time. I have $2k sitting just waiting and I can't choose between the 6D and the 5Dm2.

The main reason that I am looking to upgrade is for the ISO capabilities- even with my fast lenses (85 1.8 and 50 1.4) I am having trouble taking photos in certain situations (my aquarium if you must know) and using 3200 ISO on the 550D is just traumatic in PS haha. The other reason I want the ISO capabilities is I've seen what they can do inside for portraits (wedding photography). It doesn't hurt that they are semi water proof (splash proof I guess).

I have heard that there's a small manufacturing ##### in the 6D (just a rumour, not sure what it is), and before the 5d3 came out, the 5D2 was the bomb camera to have. I do like the idea of the 6D being lighter though..

My question is- what would you all recommend? They are exactly the same price at Harvey Norman which is where I am looking to buy the body from.

I shoot mainly landscapes but I enjoy doing portrait work and photographing my pets Have also done a few weddings as a second shooter and have another coming up in Feb.

Thanks guys- appreciate any thoughts provided.

Cheers
Imogen