User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: Bird Hides

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bird Hides

Looking to buy a good hide for my Birding .. Been trying to get close to a couple of Grebes with Chicks and they is slightly more clever than i lol and i reckon its time i started to pack a hide in the vehicle for these moment lol.
    Brands and places of sales in Australia if possible please.
    Also crossed my mind to maybe just purchase some military camo that they use over their vehicles etc as that way some breeze could flow through whislt waiting patiently..
    Cheers and thanking all for suggestions.
    We didnt inherit this land, we merely borrow it from our Children

Ausphotography irregular Mark L's Avatar
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Though maybe not as specific as you want Papou, have a scroll down of Richards post #2 here .... http://www.ausphotography.net.au/for...Hints-and-Tips

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, was thinking of maybe removing the lead from one of my many homemade cast nets and mesh some dyed hession through some of the mesh. Carry a small hook , to hook to a nearby bush if needed, or just throw over oneslf if need in haste.
    Reason for asking was that ive been Photographing these grebes with chicks and to get a close enough shot to make the image pop a tad hasnt been possible due to the protective nature of the Mother , which offcourse one cant blame but curcumstances arrise like this so often..