We'll be flying to Tasmania in mid-January for a two-week trip. We'll have a hire car, with the main focus being on doing nature and sea-side walks, but we will also be doing the Salamanca markets and towns. I don't want to have unnecessary weight, but I also do not want to miss photo opportunities. I have a 1d4 (and Sony RX100 for lightweight walking). I will take a flash and a tripod (for slow water shots). I will definitely take a wide-angle zoom (16-35) and a mid-range zoom (24-70). However, I am not sure whether to leave it at those two lenses or take a prime or two (out of the 24/1.4, 50/1.2, 100/2.8, 135/2) and whether there would be any benefits in taking the 70-200/2.8. I like the low depth of field of the primes; the 100/2.8 can also be used for macro; and the compression and reach of the 70-200 is also useful at times. However, when I went to Japan on a walking trip (the only time I have done anything comparable), I never used the 70-200. The reality is also, that when I am walking, I don't really like to swap lenses around or to carry lenses that I won't be using. And I can only take a few lenses on the plane (cabin size and weight restrictions). I don't normally do much scenery photography, so I don't have much experience to draw on. Thanks in advance.