Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: What am I missing?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What am I missing?

Hi anyone,

I received an automatic email to a thread I have subscribed to which reads as shown below, but when I go to the conversation that message doesn't show up on my PC.

Is there something that I'm missing that is making the message invisible? I recently re-loaded all my software so may have neglected to load something.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear bobt,

XXXXX has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - New Canon 6D - in the ::Canon forum of AusPhotography:: Australia's Premier Photography Forum::.

This thread is located at:
    http://www.ausphotography.net.au/for...D&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:
    I picked up one of these bad boys today. With the current Canon cash back offer on the 24-105 kit once I sell my 60D and EF-S lenses I'll only be out of pocket $1000. I may even sell the 24-105 yet too and come out pretty close to break even.

Coming from a 60D I'm pretty happy with the size and layout of the camera. It's got a few new gadgets on board and much better IQ than my current 60D. I will miss the 17-55's 2.8 ability and will probably end up with the new 24-70 2.8 to replace it, wish it had IS though.

The view finder is a massive upgrade from the 60D too, it seems a lot larger and brighter.

I'm off to go shoot something!

There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

All the best,
    AusPhotography:: Australia's Premier Photography Forum::
    Last edited by ricktas; 28-12-2012 at 2:15pm.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I removed the post yesterday, (and I have now edited your post above). It referred members to another photography forum, which the member who posted it to AP does not have 50 posts on the site and is not allowed therefore to promote other photography forums.
    Last edited by ricktas; 28-12-2012 at 2:15pm.
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography

Ausphotography Regular
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ricktas View Post
    I removed the post yesterday, (and I have now edited your post above). It referred members to another photography forum, which the member who posted it to AP does not have 50 posts on the site and is not allowed therefore to promote other photography forums.
    Ahhh ... well at least it's not something I forgot to load. Just upgraded to a SSD (excellent choice!) and now waiting patiently for the 6D to maybe drop a few dollars. I bought the G15 and it dropped after a few weeks.